Cyclo bike store software is created by Octahedron Pty Ltd. Octahedron was founded in 2000 in Brisbane, Australia and has been selling it's speciality retail management software for thirteen years.
Octahedron's first product, Swim is made for independent retail jewellers who sell, custom make and repair jewelry. Swim is used by jewelry stores all over the world, and most notably in Australia, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
Octahedron's second product, Cyclo is made for independent bike stores who sell, build and repair bikes of all types. Cyclo launched in October 2012 and the Cyclo team look forward to working with bike store owners and staff, just as the Swim team has for thousands of jewellers and their staff.
- Pearcey IT Innovation Award Winner 2008
- Queensland Business Review Business Women of the Year (Technology) Award Winner 2006
- Achaeus Queensland Government Financing It Growth (FIG) Best Financial Plan Award Winner 2002
- Telstra Business Women’s Award Finalist 2002
- Optus Australian Micro Business of the Year Award Winner 2001
- Retailers Association of Queensland Best Technology Initiative for a Retail Store Award Winner 2001
- Asia Pacific Information Technology & Telecommunications Award for Best Startup Company Finalist 2001
- Queensland Department of State Development Business Award Winner 2001
- Qld Young Achiever Nominee 2002